Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let The Weirdness Begin

“Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever“  ~Nikki Dalton

"Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be“ ~Carrie Fisher
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my days, what is happening to my body? :-P
Baby Beckman is kicking harder.  I feel him a couple times a day now, and last night he kicked hard enough that I felt him kick on the outside to, but he only did it twice, and by the time I had Stephen put his hand on my belly he decided to stop.  He's a little stinker already :-P
I've been noticing some weird lumps and bumps on my tummy too, and the weirdest thing yet is that if I arch my back, my belly button pops out.  Haha, maybe I should have given a TMI warning with this post. ;)
Speaking of changing bodies, this animation is really cool.

In other less weird news, I am so proud of my Stephen.  He's had interviews at Epic in Wisconsin, and USAA in Texas, and is going to have a phone interview with Microsoft soon (In Boise). It's an exciting time, and he's doing awesome at the job search, so we'll see what pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment