Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Big Reveal

Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it. ~Not Your Average Dictionary
-----------------------------------------------------
Excited, excited, excited!
I had no idea how completely terrified I would be to cut the cake.  In fact, I made Stephen do it.  It was so amazingly exciting.  In case you haven't figured it out.  It's a boy!


The ultrasound was so much fun.  Baby is upside down, so legs and arms were waving and the only thing we struggled to get a good picture of was the head :)  He is almost a pound now so measuring a tiny bit above average, but still in the average range. Here are a few of my favorite shots.


The profile shot (He really made us work for this one.)

Awww!

Look at that little hand!

Not shy. (He didn't make us work for this one :-P)


So many people came.  I really appreciate all the support from friends and family.  I'll have to post a video of the cake cutting at some point.
I am so excited to call the baby 'he' instead of 'it.'  It's making it more real!  I'm going to be a mom.  :)

3 comments:

  1. This made me tear up because it brought me back to when we found out about Rhys and how it felt and I am just so beyond happy for you guys!! Wish I could have tuned in for the big moment, but we had the missionaries over. So sad I missed it! We love you both and are so excited for you and your new adventure. That is one lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i knew it would be a boy! i even asked matt this morning so what do you think stephen and stepheni are having and without a doubt he said boy. weird. i asked if he peeked but no.

    we are so excited for yall. yall will be great parents to the little guy. now figuring out his name will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So happy for you both. I can't wait to meet this little guy. Hope you are feeling well. Bring on the shopping... :)

    ReplyDelete