Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yellowstone Revisited

I believe that there is a subtle magnetism in Nature, which, if we unconsciously yield to it, will direct us aright.  ~Henry David Thoreau
---------------------------------------------------------


We took another trip to Yellowstone last week.  This time it was with Emma and Willis, and it was a great time.


This time we took a different route.  We stopped on the way to enjoy a field of wild flowers.


We also stopped a little bit in town and looked at some of the gift shops.


We saw a lot more wildlife this time as well.  It was pretty exciting.
This one wasn't very lucky


I love Yellowstone.  There is no place quite like it.
My Favorite Place- Dragon's Mouth Cave


I don't think I'll ever get tired of going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment