Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

To my sister in-laws

What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to share it?  ~Jenny DeVries
-----------------------------------------------------
I just got a super cute wedding announcement in the mail.


And I was just thinking how horrible I am at keeping in touch with people.


I have seven wonderful sister-in-laws that I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with.


But I just wanted to know that I watch your blogs, and facebooks.


Congratulations Kat on your wedding.  I'm so excited for it, and to see everyone.


Congratulations on your pregnancies Tiffany and Hollie.  It's so super exciting!  I love reading everything you post about them on your blogs.


Thank-you to all of you for welcoming me into the family.


(Missing Hollie and Katy :) )

1 comment: